This page is intended to help us better serve people seeking permission to re-publish Globe content (photos, articles, page reproductions videos, multimedia and graphic elements) by providing a list of vendor contacts for expedited service.
In all cases, permission is granted for specific use and under no circumstances may Globe content be further re-distributed or reproduced. Any such use without prior written permission from The Boston Globe constitutes a violation of federal copyright law.
Requirements and Guidelines to keep in mind:
- Identify the item you wish to use by headline (article, video) or caption (photos, graphics)
- Provide the name of the writer, photographer or illustrator
- If you found this article, photo, video or graphic on Boston.com, please provide the URL
- Describe the intended use
- Specify quantity: the number of reprints or photocopies, or for republication, the circulation or print run
- If you plan to post Globe content on the web, provide the planned duration of the post in 3 month increments
- If you are requesting research, be as specific as possible with your description. Research fees are non-refundable and are based on the amount of time spent on your request
For reprints of Boston Globe articles, and their use in advertising and publicity materials, please contact:
For permission to license Globe photography or video, please contact:
For photocopy authorization, please direct your requests to:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
To purchase Boston Globe photographs, please click here for our on-line gallery.
Copyright Information © 1998 Globe Newspaper Co. All Rights Reserved.
All materials appearing on The Boston Globe's Newspaper Services site are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and are the property of The Globe Newspaper Co. or the party credited as the provider of the content.