Does my organization need to sign up to participate?
- There is no sign up or registration process for non-profits to participate; subscribers can select a 501 (c)(3) New England non-profit they are most passionate about.
How will I know if my organization was selected?
- The Boston Globe will contact the selected non-profit organizations via mail and/or email to let them know they have been chosen. Non-profits will be walked through the process of redeeming their awarded GRANT ad space.
Can any non-profit participate?
- The non-profits must all be a locally-based New England 501(c)(3).
- Nationally-based 501(c)(3) non-profits must have an office/chapter in New England.
Will my organization be able to keep track of awarded GRANT dollars throughout this process?
- You can keep up to date on awarded GRANT dollars to your organization by visiting BostonGlobe.com/GRANT and clicking on the leaderboard showing the non-profits and the GRANT vouchers earned thus far.
What is the maximum/minimum amount of advertising space that will be available from awarded GRANT dollars?
- The Globe will receive all GRANT vouchers and allocate the ad space earned to the non-profits based on the total of accumulated GRANT vouchers. Non-profits with less than $1,000 earned will appear in a non-profit directory. Non-profits need a minimum of seven subscribers to have selected them in order to appear in the print directory. All non-profits will remain listed on-line.
What are the redemption restrictions?
- All awarded ads must include a GRANT header/footer (this will be provided)
- Non-profits will be asked to report the impact of their GRANT ads
- Organizations will have until April 2016 to use awarded ad space
- GRANT ads cannot run with a paid campaign
- Organizations with smaller redemption amounts will have a dedicated resource (contact) with whom they can place orders
- Existing advertisers are not allowed to use earned ad space in place of previously scheduled campaigns
- Paid ads will run first
- No front page ads
- No inserts
- No magazine ads